Sunday, March 29, 2009

If that is motherhood, I am IN

I am "live" blogging from the pilot episode of "In the Motherhood". Let's see what we think of this show. Forgive me if this is disjointed as I am writing as I watch.

OH NO! Karen from Will & Grace just said that if you don't use your goods, they seal up after a ten months!

Okay, four minutes in and I am hooked, line and sinker....

Uh, is that Horacio Sanz? Wow, he lost weight. He looks great! Wow.

Karen from W&G is saying she is fifty (Whaa?) and then that she is already menopausal. Please tell me women are not menopausal at 50. Are they? Is fifty old? Dude, I am screwed. I suppose I must be pre-menopausal. Yikes. Dude, and she is like 50? Really? OMG! I just looked her up on IMDB and she IS 50! Damn! She is hot. You know what? I think 50 is no longer old. Women are looking damn fine these days.

This third date thing is not really expected is it? I have been hearing a lot about that whole third date thingy on TV lately (thank you, Gary Unmarried). But, well, I guess it is not something I need to worry about as I can't seem to get past the second date.

I think I could love this show, but mostly because I love Megan (fifty is nifty) Mullally and Cheryl Hines. (They remind me of my girls).

No comments: