Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wild Card

I am tired. It is late and I have a meeting and watching three hours of AI is hard, even for me. I am gonna minimize my involvement tonight. No alogorithm for you today.

There are three slots and eight singers. Seriously, what got into Paula? She looks hot and put together. Maybe I am the one falling apart.

Jesse Langseth would look hotter without that ugly ass sweater. Sucky song. Why is she wearing camel boots with a black dress? Those crazy gingers. She is out. Sad, because she can sing.

I think it is funny that Simon tells people that they are too indulgent in their performances. Irony? I'm self indulgent, Simon. Come yell at me. :)

Sloth: He is such a boy bander. He needs to lay off the riffs because without them, he would be awesome. But is he one sided in only being able to sing bluesy stuff? He needs more experience and he could be pretty great.

Why does Kara look like a school teacher?

Megan Joy Corkrey: She dances funny. I bet her little boy dances the same. I think she is better than she has demonstrated here so far. She cheeses it up too much for me to take her seriously.

Ugh. Here comes Von. Ha! I have to laugh. His song starts out with "What have I got to do to make you love me?" That is funny, considering how much I dislike him. I can't stand how he dislocates his jaw to sing high notes. Yay, Simon thinks he is boring.

Jasmine Murray: Damn, I don't think she is as talented as I thought she was during auditions. Maybe she just needs some training and experience. She is only 16. She deserved the second chance, but she ought to go home now.

Braddy: He actually has a great voice. Crap. I don't think I liked him before. Now he is winning me over. Yeah, I like him.

Crazy McWacky: Why is her accent suddenly much stronger? I think she listened to them lauding Jorge for his accent. She has a great voice. With Lindsay settling into domestic bliss with Sam and Britney staying on her meds, we need a new crazy in pop music. Let's let her win! She did affect the accent! Ha! She is sooo crazy!!! She is still using the weirdo accent. I don't think the judges like her. Too bad. I would like to see her move on with the show.

Anoop Desai: YAY! I love you! Even with that lame ass green knit tie. He is so awesome.

My choices for top three:
Anoop Desai
Ricky Braddy
Tatiana Del Toro

Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop Anoop

Judges choices:
Jasmine Murray
Megan Joy Corkrey (bye crazy Tatiana!)
MANG! The DVR quit before I found out the last person. Off to google.com.
Matt Giraud
AND? Anoop Desai!!! Well, top twelve turned into lucky thirteen for me! ANOOP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.