Thursday, February 19, 2009

Results of the first twelve

I had a dermatologist appointment today in which she scanned my whole body for that horrendous skin cancer. In preparation for this, I shaved my legs. Apparently, I felt my ankle had some questionable skin, because I actively removed a massive chunk with my razor which then filled my shower with more blood than I knew I had. This has nothing to do with anything, but my sock looks like Curt Schilling's during the 2004 playoffs. I think maybe I want some sympathy. A bouquet wouldn't kill you guys.

The group song... is scary. Make it stop. Who is their choreographer? Dang, this typing thing is hard when my cat insists on crossing my lap every two seconds, walking over my laptop (which coincidentally is currently on my lap! Madness!)

The H&R Block commercials with the cyclops wigs me out. Where did they find one-eyed actors?

The recaps from Tuesday make me realize I gave Jackie Tohn too high of a score. I think I would prefer that these people just stand still and sing, because their dancing makes me puke a little in my mouth.

Tatiana has a good voice when she is not adding vocal acrobatics. Hmm, I wonder what score these people would get if I were judging them today...

I wonder if my fantabulous scoring method has any merit. If so, I am willing to sell it for big bucks to the American Idol people.

I am worried that Stevie is dumb because how hard is it to figure out that a younger song does not necessarily mean a song by a young person? Anoop sang a "Angel of Mine" by Monica who was 18 when she sang it (though it was a cover) and the judges told him that it was too old a song for him. Figure it out, Stevie.

Ryan keeps saying that people are NOT in the top twelve. But that is not true. They are not in the top nine. At least that is what I understand. The votes pick the top girl, top guy, and the next highest vote getter. Then there are three spots that are wild card. That means that three people WILL be in the top twelve that are being told they will not. Right?

Whaaaat? Michael Sharver over Noop Dawg? That's crap.

Dude, Marci and JT, we should go to Disney and perform for AI while we are in FLA. Hey, it is the missing Corr sister and the Aussie guy from last year. I thought we were done with them. They dance just like the current cast. Wow, this is a terrible song. Excuse me while I fast forward through Michael Johns singing "she wrote me a lettuow".

Danny has to win, but I wonder if this will be some weird Sanjaya moment where all the idjets vote for Tatiana because she is crazy. Phew. I was about to throw a hissy fit to the stupidness of this competition that has ceased to be a singing contest. But, now I don't have to though I might still due to Anoop's disposal. Yet, I don't, nor have I ever cast a vote. I don't know how big a foot I have to stand on. But I have a big mouth and those are the people who get listened to, see?

By, the way, I feel like Danny will win the whole thing.

Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop! Anoop!

In: Danny Gokey, Michael Sharver, Alexis Grace. They were #1, #3 and #5 in my formula. I am awesome.

No comments: