Friday, May 21, 2010

Holy crap!

I am half hour into Grey's Anatomy season finale and I am basically freebasing adrenaline. My heart is racing. I am shaky. I feel like I am in that hospital with them.

***Spoiler Alert***

The gunman just pulled Dr. Bailey from under the bed. My hands were already over my ears as I heard the Shrek-like doctor beg for his life and get shot. Then I commenced hyperventilating along with Miranda as I feared his bullets would find a home in her as well. I already have a fear that they are going to take out Meredith Grey. (I read in TV Guide that she wants out and that they are going to make the Grey in the title be Lexie).

Hot damn, Grey's Anatomy! You have made this show exciting again. This season has been so boring. Way to nail the finale (at least 30 of the 120 minutes so far!). Oh, it's on again. Be back soon.

Oh no! He found Derek! What's gonna happen?
I'm scared that he is patronizing him. Or that Meredith is going to screw it up. Nope. It's the silly doctor girl. Oof. Right in the heart. Sheet. Dang. Where will I get my Patrick Dempsey fix now?

Ooh, silly doctor girl is smart. She is humanizing herself so he can't kill her. Smart.

Hmm, the gunman backed off because he saw the SWAT team enter? I call bs on that. He was out to get Derek and nothing was going to stop him. He shot at least 3 doctors, a nurse, and a guard prior to getting to him. He would not have backed off because of the coppers. He was on a mission. He had him in his hand.

Aw crap. Silly doctor girl heard her life saving info from Oprah? Stinkin' Oprah. Always coming through to save the day.

He was going to take out Lexie? Now she is going to feel guilt forever. Wonder how that will be manifested in the next season.

Okay, the SWAT guy shot him. Those guys are expert marksmen. Why is he shot in the shoulder? They missed all vital organs and bone. Okay, maybe not bone, but important stuff fer sure. That is almost the most innocuous place on the body to hit. That is just stupid. They shoot to kill and nothing else. That guy had time to wave Lexie out of the way, while the shooter lay on the floor. I call BS again.

Gary Clark? That's the shooter's name? Sorry former Redskin. That's a sucky legacy there.

(Sidenote: I just saw a commercial for the series finale of Lost. Now that the show is done, Josh Holloway can finally cut his lame-o mullet.)

I wonder what the final body count is gonna be on this episode? We lost Dr. Pixie (Reed). That's it, so far. Uh oh. Dr. Webber just went in. He is definitely gonna be a goner.

Did Ellen Pompeo have a nose job at some point? She has that perfect plastic surgeon's nose. Slim bridge, slight upturn at the tip. Just curious.

Chandra Wilson (Bailey) is not a pretty cryer. She is not an ugly cryer either. She is a great actor, though. I don't know when how people cry became an item of import to me. Katherine Heigl was a pretty cryer. Diane Lane=not a pretty cryer. I want to stab her when she cries. (Sorry)

Back to the show: So sexy Scotsman Kevin McKidd (Dr. Owen Hunt) is on the scene. Is it me, or does he seem assholey when he talks to Meredith? When he walks into the OR, I think he is having a PTSD moment. I paused it, so I don't know if the shooter is there for real, or if I am right. But if he is there, how the heck did he get in without silly doctor girl noticing him? Let's find out. (un-pause).

I think it is PTSD. I think that Cristina is just freaking out. Hmm. Wait. I may be wrong. (What? I guess there is a first time for everything). Dang. The PTSD just shot Owen! (Ellen Pompeo cries pretty).

Oh, Dr. Sexy Eyes is smart, not just a pretty face. He may have saved Derek's life.

Meanwhile, back with Dr. Bailey, Mandy Moore, and Dr. Shrek. He's dying. It's sad. It's gonna be one of those things where he dies right before the saviors (SWAT) come and say they are safe to be moved. I hate that. AND he is saying to find Dr. Pixie (Reed) and tell her that he had a crush on her and I am yelling to the screen that they will find each other in the light though she may be just as tasteless there. How do they get actors to be so pale, when they die? Do they airbrush them?

Aw man. Gary Clark has another victim. Meredith is having a miscarriage. Brutal. Kick us while we are down, why doncha, Shonda? (Then a commercial for the news in which they mention Brett Michaels who has been in the hospital for a brain hemorrhage. I thought he may have been another victim. But he just had a stroke. Dude. What where you doing in the 80's/90's?)

Here comes the gun law PSA. (And no I don't think people should be able to just go and buy a gun. I also think ammo should be harder to come by.)

Man, Webber is a sexy man. Seriously. And he is keeping to his AA promise. Good for you, Dr. Webber! NO! Don't drink it!! Pouring it out. Well played, sir.

At the beginning of the show, Derek said he wished someone would shove something down his throat so he could see the inside of an OR. I thought, be careful of what you wish for!

Oh gosh, how in love I am with Callie and Arizona. Yay! Just yay. That is a sweet relationship and I am glad it is staying together.

One last thing, in regards to Meredith's pregnancy. Is it just me, or did she forget to remove the sticker from the pregnancy test? It just looked like the pregnancy was a sticker. I dunno. Shows over. That was a hell of a ride. Good show. I will be back next season, simply based on this episode. Well played! (And they got rid of two characters I was not too fond of, so there's that, too.)





No comments: