Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Makeover Show

Makeover show!

Omigod, I am so excited. I am seriously missing me some Marci right now. I don’t like watching this show without her. But on to making these girls look better/different.

I didn’t know that girls from Wisconsin could be so bitchy. Oh my damn! The female circumcision girl just called the Wisconsin girl BIG. Fatima is a mega-bitch. My goodness!

Ooh, they are going to go on a high fashion shopping spree at Walmart. Nice. Has anyone ever checked out the Walmart in Alexandria? Scary! No thanks. The one in Colorado is super awesome and I would shop there any day of the week.

Does the guy from Cover Girl look like Sean Hayes who played Jack on Will & Grace? He does. Take my word for it.

Why is a piece of Claire’s head shaved? She does not strike me as a punk.

Whoa, Allison is not attractive when she has no makeup on. But Fatima annoys me. I hate people like her who drop the biggest bombs on people and then act like it is your fault they said the most horrific thing possible.

Get on with the makeovers already! I wonder if they can de-ghetto-fy Dominique. I would not be a success on this show, because I can simply not bring myself to cheer and clap every time something happens. Wooo Tyra! Woo scissors! Woo lint! No.

Oh no. They made Anya look like a 65 year old Jewish man with long hair. Marvita and Lauren look pretty! I dig Claire’s platinum. Nice. Gag. Fatima is whining about her weave. Shut it. But damn if she doesn’t look beautiful. Allison looks like a girl on Beverly Hills 90210. No, Allison looks like Isla Fisher. Dominique has a bit of Amanda Peet in her. She still looks like a dude.

Who do I think will go home? I have no idea!
Bottom two:
Amis
Allison?
Dominique?

I dunno. No call for who is going home.
Damn! Called the bottom three! Woo!
Down to Allison and Dominique.

Bye Allison. Maybe this will teach her some humility. Based on her goodbye hug with Tyra, don’t think so.

No comments: