Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Lost. No kidding.

Okay, I have to admit that I have no idea what is going on anymore. Locke's dad is locked (heh, get it? LOCKEd? ) up in a galley on the black ship. Locke drags Sawyer off to kill him, knowing that this is the guy that has been haunting Sawyer his whole life, the recipient of the "Dear Mr. Sawyer" letter that a young James wrote after his daddy killed his mummy.
I do understand that everyone is intricately tied together and that the show is a bit weird, but how did they bring Locke's dad to the island. They don't have the submarine anymore, after all... Also, is he really Lockes' Dad? I kind of thought that he was just a con man who tricked him. I didn't think he was actually the sperm donor.
Locke's dad says that he thinks the island is Hell and that everyone is already dead, making mention yet again of the fact that the plane was found with all the dead bodies inside.
What the heck is going on?
You know what? The show is weird, and I don't understand what is going on, but I'm in. Okay? DO YOU HEAR ME ABC? I SAID I AM IN! Until the end. I have faith that it will be good. But if it ends stupidly, I will go to each writer and personally step on each one's foot.

1 comment:

mysterygirl! said...

I think that Locke's dad implied how he got to the island-- his car was hit into a median, and then the EMT smiled at him as he put in the I.V., and the next thing the dad knows, he's waking up on the island. Sounds not unlike how Juliet had to take drugs to be sedated to get onto the island, but in this case, the accident and the EMT were a set-up. The submarine wasn't blown up until after he got to the island, if I remember my episodes correctly. I also think that Locke's mom confirmed that he is Locke's actual dad, but I don't know for sure-- I guess you could technically get an organ transplant from anyone.

Those are just my guesses as a Lost addict. :)